My Own Life....

Life is something that u go for ... Having someone that really cares abt u ... Giving in what u shld be giving in .... Be contented of what u have .... Staying on ... its all fact of life ....

Sunday, December 12, 2010

12th Dec 2010

Hello,

Its my blogging time ...
Always when i start blogging, there is always something to say and feeling something...
I should blog about happiness, but i always blog of unhappiness....
Happiness is easy to share, but unhappiness who is there to share with me? I cant say much as it will affect others and i do not want my problem to affect other, especially my partner....

On the 8th dec, a new beginning starts again ... this is the 4th beginning and it just a few days old... but starting to have some issues... i always ask myself and thru all the new beginnings, i began to think whats is wrong with me!!

Why am i always not giving trust to my partner?? why am i always the one creating the trouble?
I always wanted a true partnership but the past have affected me and how much can my partner understand?

I just need confidence and assurance, am i asking for too much? especially in my type of life, it is always having temptation... how i can really trust when my partner doesnt give me much assurance? Many people uses their insecure and do something behind their partners back to fulfill their insecurity .... but i just dun like this idea as being truthful and faithful is a key point to show my sincerity to my partner....

I always like to drama .... and become my partner to feel unhappy and irritated ... but i am just what i am ... cant my partner support me and give me what i need?

It has been 2 days, the sourness in my heart, who can really feel it ... i always act as if nothing has happen and always blame myself on anything ... i just dun have the courage or personality to scold or ignore my partner, giving cold war will it really helps...??

Isnt scarificing for my partner, will allow more opportunity for grow?? in office, whenever i am not wrong, i will nv ever admit its my fault .... inlcuding friends.... i can ignore my friends, or treat my friends as enemy but when it comes to my partner, why cant i have the heart to do it /?

When will i learn to be harsh? why cant my partner appreciate what i am doing? instead of just feeling irritated and pressured.? for all my partners, i always have that feelings.... none have give me those deep assurance and confidence..... lol

What i need is faithful, confidence, making an effort and confidence .... simple? i know saying is simple, doing its difficult ... but i can why cant they?

My facebook always put, expect the unexpected ... but must i wait for things to happen before reaction? i dun like dragging on issue, when there is a problem, i resolve it asap... time wasting is not me..... cold war, does it help to solve issues? i only believe calm communications, helps to resolve problems and make problem a stronger u and me ....

i really dunno what my partner is thinking right now .. i am always optimistic ... but to partnership, i am always pessimistic ... am i here at the right time ?? should i just disappear?
Am i suitable for my partner? many burning questions... but who can answer it....

I do not want to say much, except writing blog, so that i do not hurt or stress my partner ... and i can get it off my mind ... learning to be a better person is not easy... it takes two hands to clap ... will u be the one clapping my hand and walking together hand in hand?? i dunno .... the more i say things, always i am the one end up sad ....

i want to cry , but who will be there to lend a shoulder for me ?? i want only my partner to be the shoulder i lean on ... but will it be? will you??

i am really hoping time will heal the pain ... and be happy ... communications is important ....

I will be strong and deal with things calmly ... hope u will too .....

I love you BB

DD....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home