My Own Life....

Life is something that u go for ... Having someone that really cares abt u ... Giving in what u shld be giving in .... Be contented of what u have .... Staying on ... its all fact of life ....

Saturday, May 26, 2007

I m back again

Whooooooo..

Sorry guys and gals ... have not been blogging since 1st may ..... busi with my work and my projs daily .. weekends is also burn .... exam coming somemore ... okok time to blog for a while now .. giving people some updates of my life ....

Me lei ... these days is really struggling for my projs .. till late at night 1-2am .... than go over and bow to the computer .. sometimes thinking y am i working and studying together .. its so so so tiring ... moreover there are still other things to thing abt .... hopefully my such life will end soon .. so envy my friends that are in their last semester .... so hapy for them ... gd luck to their future ....

oh oh .... moreover seeing many of my friends leaving my company .. its sad though but it may be a gd things insteaad ... staying there have no bright future ....... so MNC company may be establish and wellknown but then internal is sometimes people cant see.... anyway my dept is still ok without much polictics.... but climbing high is so difficult ....... anyway my theory is to work and go home hahaha

oh oh .. recently went to St James with my colleagues and drank quite a number of cups ... hahaha I knoe am high already ... but than it has been a long time ever since i drank so much without worrying how to go home ..... usually driving ... cant drink ma .. u know la .. i am a safety driver that go 50km/hr hhahahaa .. behind car sure honk u like siao .... bleahz.....
Its great fun with my colleagues ,,... playing games and i lkept losing lor .... sianz... and moreover the music doesnt allow me to dance ...... thats why i dun really like St james ... its a gd place to drink but not a good play to dance ...... hahahaa

Therefore , conclusion ... my friends and I prefer MOS ... trance or R n B music is ok .... i like dancing so how can i dun dance ..... dance ugly also nvm .. just must dance hhahahhaaa .. MOs is gd becoz it spacious .... and also there is steps ... so i stand on top and see most of the people in the dance floor.... i am not haolian but than i prefer dancing on steps ........ or platform ..it give me more motivation to do better .......
I like to have motivation for me to do well de ..... so where is my motivation .........

love life lei ,.. still the same single ..... no updates on that ... cant really find someone whom i really love lor..... even if love .. it so difficult to accept eveyone's character ..... y is like this lei .. it always take 2 hands to clap ... but where is my another hand...... but i am not rushing man ..... now to me ... work and studies is the most imprtant and also my bowling ..

yupyup .... yeah yeah had confirmed going to MOS on the 1st of June ,,,.. so anyone going just give me a call lor..... want my number just write to my email in my blog hahahhahaa

sometimes having a few gd friends is gd eough ... they are your pilar ...I am nothing much also la .. sometimes love being alone when i am down...... hheheheee people who know me well ... i appreciate all their concern .... but always looka t people gd side and try not to see their bad ... it just so difficult lor.....

having problems my own is just that i have to overcome it and live with it .. just hope everything will be fine and working on it .......

recently have argue with one of my colleague from other dept that I prepare my resgination letter and if my boss dun agree on my doing , my lettle will be on his table immediately ..but hahaha thanks god my boss support me .... i dun like to argue but these days i am more violent le .... scolding people who wronged me ... hate it man .... sometimes i can control but sometimes i cant......

95% of them are actually gals that make my life miserable .... so how to find one like tis .. thats y i always tell my friends i wont want to have a gf haahhaaa .. so please stop asking me to find one ....gals are not in my list .... they are terrible sometimes .. but iknoe some are nice hahahaa better say this sentences if not all the gals will kill mehaahhaa.... yup ... one day itold my mum , if happen i will married next time .... i will want kids but not wife!! hahhaa she luff ..... opps.. sorry if people disagree with me but than thats me .....
had enough of gals that annoyed me .... take mrt also kanna push by gals ....omg ... hate it ...

okokok .....
enough of me le .....
gtg liao .. this is my update .....
AJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home