My Own Life....

Life is something that u go for ... Having someone that really cares abt u ... Giving in what u shld be giving in .... Be contented of what u have .... Staying on ... its all fact of life ....

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A lonely day and nite

Finally....

I am feeling all lost and lonely on a monday nite .... post labour day boreness......

oh gosh ....
what is happening to me .....

Anyway , i went for a show with one of my friend on sat nite .... seeing "nitemare Detective" so scary ... but ok la ..... maybe just put me afraid to sleep ...
sun was a day of project ... went to giant at tampines to take pictures for my projects .... haha happily chatting with my schoolmates in Ikea and eating my favourite chicken wings there... coolz.. always there to eat my food.....
than went home and brought my parents for dinner at Vivocity ... the brazilian food was great and i enjoyed it .. but too full la ... hehee the shop name is Carnivore .. serve good food... 29 +++ only... coolz .. ambience is gd and romantic too ... ehee shld try i recommend de .....

monday lei .. was on leave and went to pick my friend for lunch ... went to changu village to eat haha than went home to rest .... and get ready for bowling at nite .. it was a fun bowl ... ok la enjoyed myself ... everyone thinks i am a strong guy but in fact i have my own problems but who wil really understand ....

I have always put a happy face in front of my friends becoz i feel i sld not affect anyone ... but deep inside me is like so ..... empty and lonely.... who will be there to fill it up .. i also dunno ... i just can leeave to fate .....

just wondering y my life is full of hiccups... its like unexplain. shld i leave unexplain .... i always think i shld change my character ... am i too open and allow people to mis undertood easily?? i always dreamt of having someone there for me .... but when will the person arrvies? i also dunno .... i am tired of just putting a fake front in front of my friends ... but what else can i do ...

my heart is like will be going hmmm hmmm hmm ... and no answer is there for me...
i just wan to be understood ..... i thought i am jovial and things will go on fine .. but its not ...... trying to be ahppy is the worst senerios .....

i just hope someone can be there sooon ......

AJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home