My Own Life....

Life is something that u go for ... Having someone that really cares abt u ... Giving in what u shld be giving in .... Be contented of what u have .... Staying on ... its all fact of life ....

Sunday, June 10, 2007

hello......wat a nice day

Hey people....

Its time for another updates man ... had been along time since i blog again ....

Nothing much is happening though... but just too lazy to come online and update it ....
Had been a tired since at work ... got many things to clear but day by day passes but still nv have the intending to clear my work ... shit .... and also stress with my exam preparations.....

Oh anyway nothing beats what I have man ........I am very jovial and happen recently and guess that there is many more to come ..... 6th June was the best time i had .... being secured and recognised .... so glad that you are there for me ....... lets work hard together .......

just a few days had pass but everything seems so co-ordinated and well planned.... hahhaha though its a little bit too fast pacing ... but still its more of confirmation rather than waiting for the egg to hatch .. I strongly believe as long both working hard together ... nothing shall stop us .....

Anyway I want to say thanks to whom it may concern ... its really a rare thing that will happen to me ... i will treasure what I have in life and work towards the goal.......

Yeah another thign so happy is that our plan one have succeeded .... whoooooooo... so cool man ... I like it very much ... its feels so warm and interesting ... the finger sign and the words ... oh gosh .... lock it in man ... hahhahaa .....

there is many plans that have been decide ...w orking towards it , its not simple yet not hard also ... as long there is a will there is always a way ....

oh i shan say too much already ...

Truly madly Deeply ....

I hope all my friends stay happy also ... and best wishes to everyone ......

Love Sincerely ...
AJ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home