My Own Life....

Life is something that u go for ... Having someone that really cares abt u ... Giving in what u shld be giving in .... Be contented of what u have .... Staying on ... its all fact of life ....

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A new beginning

Hellow myself ....

Its finally time for me to blog again .... after so long time .....

On 30th Oct 2010 starts the time of my new beginning.

I took a big step for the new beginning and as i was vunerable to many issues in my life.
Many obstacle surrounded me but i managed to get it out and settled it....

The step taken is something that i have never ever done before and i prob will nv do that again ....

How fate brings us together and we should treasure and accept each other short coming.
I mean everyone have their good and bad .... but as long as they is honesty and faithfulness in a relationship, why should we care about other issues....

But how much can i really do or how much can the person do for me, i really dunno ......

It is confusing actually to understand the thinking of others.... i really dun have the confidence after being cheated for many times.... but i am being fair to my new beginning? i know i am not .... but how can i trust when i was always the stupid one??

All i need is confidence and assurance ... but how many people will do it for me?? i really unsure.
I am not a good person nor handsome guy who can be confident....

I am just good in being concern and worried .... but who know i actually just care a lot ??
was i wrong? i know i am irritating and boring and not good.... but i just dun wish anything to happen between us .......

No matter what i know or question, i am nv angry at all... i am a guy who dunno how to be angry .... i just too kind and will give in whatever i can ....

I cant give less.... instead i use my might and give the best to my love one............

Are you able to accept me for what i am??

I rally dunno ... this world there is too many better ones out there .... who can be sure that their partner will be true ?? i know what i want and need.... i am only good at being true to my partner....

I know what you have promise me... but i just dunno when there is so many people surrounding you ......

I am just scared ........

What can i be .... and how should i be ....

Haiz... but i just want to say.... I love you.....
Nothing can change my love for you unless you decide not to love......

Thats all for today.....

Love Alec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home